OK, I know I am missing some events (like the 4th and such) but the wedding was yesterday and I am dyin' to get the photos up! So hold on to your saddles cause it's gunna be a doosie!
Let's just say this had to be one of the most exhausting weddings I've been to in, oh I don't know FOREVER! Steven asked if I would make my world famous eclairs for his reception. Me being the amazing sister that I am couldn't say no. So starting on Thurs, yes Thurs, I made a deal with the devil. That wasn't too bad because Stew was here to help me out. I still haven't been feeling well so he was able to stand at the stove. Little side note: I wasn't able to go to bed until 5 AM that morning. Aren't life's little treats lovely.
Now Friday was really fun! I made sure to give Poochie a call at 8:45 am. Hey if I'm up she should be up too. I told her to get her little buns over to my house and surprisingly enough it worked! I started to work. At about 10 am Molly showed up (Steve's friend) I recruited her a few weeks ago. With the help of Tana, Cindy, and Jenny ( I needed their ovens) we were able to get the baking done. But to completely finish them all it took at total of 11 1/2 hours. Steven will never know how much I love him. And how much I had to sell my soul for in order to get it all done.
The wedding was bright and early Sat morn. Naturally, Steven hates me. And I have 5 heads of hair I have to get ready before we have to be to the Draper Temple by 9:30 am. But here is where the photos begin:
I really want to update the head shots on my wall so I decided to take a few photos of the girls. I can't control myself!!!
Ash didn't want to play my game so I told her if she didn't smile and look at the camera she wouldn't get any treats at the reception. What ever it takes right?
The kids have more energy than we do, so they were in charge of Corbin. It took all four. It was pretty funny to watch.
Can you see the excitement on their faces? That is Ryan, Melissa's boyfriend.
I'm still freakin' out that Steven is actually married!
As usually the girls wanted to maul Jessica.
Steven didn't mind so much.
These photos were so cute!
The Best side of the FAMILY!
This was supped to be a funny pic but, Robert only faked a wet willie and focused on a funny face but I gave Steven a real wet willie and was laughing so hard I couldn't focus on making a funny face. So Steven's face is genuine! Ain't I nice?
Naturally when Steven & Jess kiss we all gag. Now we have one that matches Rob & Red's wedding. Too bad you can't see Rob's face.
Surprise!
Addison found an empty flower pot and like any child would do, climbed inside it. Which sparked the endless jokes: "Addison on pot" or who ever was inside the pot. Too bad you can see all our shadows. Can you tell we had some time to kill and hadn't been released yet?
My Aunt moved one of the empty pots from the adjacent column so we could get some photos of the twins. I'm sure the temple workers didn't appreciate this but at least we didn't drop the pots and it made for some cute photos!
Stew was like, "what, are they like in love are something?"
No, it's just cute. Duh.
And of course the older girls feel left out.
Once Steven saw what we were doing he had to join in. Would you expect anything less of him????
Then Rob felt left out. I am beginning to think there is no help for our family. Don't worry. They didn't actually poop. That we know of anyway. At least we couldn't smell anything.
Finally some decent photos. Steven doesn't know how to smile. Seriously.
But he did flare his nostril's for this.
GQ
(Rob needs to loose a few)
And yes, we had to put Steven on the "pot"
Not too sure she likes the kisses
This wraps up the Temple photos. We have finally been released. Yay!
We then went to the luncheon. Forgot my camera or there would be about 50 more photos. But we were instructed to leave straight from there and head to where the reception was being held to start setting up. No rest for the weary. The reception was at Solder Hollow in Midway half way to Park City. This is where the "fun" begins......
Wendy's kids meal card tricks to entertain the kids. Works like a charm. For about 15 min.
He is still happy. For the time being.....
The guys retreated to the couches in the blocked off corner
So did Chum
The food table.
Strawberries look good!
Why do men always hang out by the food?
This kid fell asleep while we were setting up and slept forever.
The sign in table.
This was pretty cute. The candy thank you table.
The gift table.
No joke, this was as big as Stevens head!!!!!!!!!!!
Me & Red. Aren't we Hot?
Think she is having a good time?
I had to trust Rob with my camera, which I hate doing. But he did a decent job. We had an amazing background.
Once her sisters saw what we were doing they decided to join us.
Our family is just full of good ideas. What can I say we are cool.
Hard to tell what family has height and what family doesn't....
I couldn't help myself. She is just so grown up!
My heel kept getting stuck in between the slats. It was really annoying.
Steve was watching us through the window. Actually I think he was a little bored. He has a short attention span. Like everyone in our family. Jessica special ordered his wedding ring, you can't see it in this photo but she had his fav comic book hero symbol put on it. Yes he is a geek like that and she loves him for it. They are perfect for each other.
The kid is still sleeping
I love being flipped off by little kids. This is my cousins kid. He is so freakin cute. I bribed him by letting him fill his own bag of candy totally full. I'm sure his mom really appreciated it.
Stew was really excited to be there all day. Can you tell.
Rob is about done too
Funny thing about the wedding cake: Jessica really wanted the Halo characters as wedding cake toppers but her dad didn't like that idea. So the cake was "character" free till just before they cut it. The maid of honor put all the characters on it because she said that her dad could be mad at her (the maid of honor) all he wanted but it was Jess's wedding. I agree. I mean it is just a cake.
This is just after Jessica threw the bouqet. Kaitlyn had her hand on it but let the younger girl get it. I was afraid that Chum would be bummed but she immediately bounced up and was ready for her photo shoot. She is growing up too fast.
Yes, it is the end of the party. I was glad to see that the car was not trashed. I am not into poorly decorated cars and such. Meaning dirty or crude. This was really cute.
These exploded when they opened the doors. Pretty smart.
As they came out we all blew bubbles.
Corbin didn't really get the hang of it.
And because I was so busy taking pictures of Corbin, I didn't get any pictures of the new couple driving off into the sunset. But really, didn't I take enough picutures already?






2 comments:
All I can say is wow! and you are a very wonderful sister!!
Holy moly, that was a lot of pictures. And I can't believe how much time you spent making eclairs! I wish I could have been there to help you. And I love, love, LOVE the girls new haircuts. They look so darn cute! I miss them already!
Post a Comment