Seriously, who doesn't like a make-over?
I realize there are a ton of photos, but it's my blog and I can do what I want. So there.
Ok, time for the info: Some of Stew's family came up to spend the 4th with us (because we are so awesome). I don't think they had been at our house for long when the make-over started.
Ash was the one who started and because she couldn't get his hair to cooperate she had to get some good 'ol H20.
Checkin out the progress...............
Notice the water on his shirt.
Nope not done
He finally requested a towel when he was sick of being soaked.
Now it was time for Piggy to step in.
Look at the ammount of water she is pouring
And still pouring............
Love the comb over.
TJ, you should wear this more often!!!
And they were finally done!!!!!!






2 comments:
Chris is feeling very sad that he missed out on all of this!
Love it!!! that is good blackmail if i ever need it!
Post a Comment