The last supper, well actually it was lunch but you get my point. We went to Bangkok Tai. Jamie loves Tai food, as does most of my family. I can take it or leave it so I must be the odd one out. My kids did pretty well there. Ash ate only white rice but does that suprise anyone???
This is some type of soup. The coolest thing about it is that is has a spoon of fire underneath it. That is the glowing purple thing. Steven ordered it. What else can I say. I guess scouts use the fire thing all the time.
I was really hoping you could see the flame but it didn't workout. Promise it was totally on fire!
"Sister Lee" was is in good spirits. Unlike I would have been if I was only 45 min from entering the M.T.C.
Holy Crap! When did she turn into a totally hot woman?
Remember what I said about choas? I believe it is just when ever the siblings get together. And it is starting to rub off on the girlies.
Oh my little Addy.
Doesn't my dad look so happy do be there?
It freaks me out how much Poochie has grown up. And with her new hair color she actually looks like me for once. weird.
See, yumm, tai food. Can you hear the excitment in my voice?
Ash's food of choice, white rice. Yup, that's right. She only ate white rice.
Wearing aunt Jimmies cloths.
She was livin' it up!
Almost looks a little scary right there.
Rock on! They are regulars.
See WAY too calm.
It was time for good bye's. Can you tell that Piggy and Chumby weren't to happy about that? She talked Grandma and Grandpa into taking them with them to the "drop off" point at the M.T.C. so they got another 15 min with aunt Jim.
Last Hugs. Boo Hoo.
And because I had the camra, I don't have a pic with me and Jim. But I wasn't feeling well anyway so I didn't mind so much.
I miss you Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






2 comments:
She looks so grown up and way too calm. I would be flipping out!
I totally agree! I would be freakin out. And I miss her so much, I didn't realize how much I depended on her. But I have to remind myself that this isn't about me, for once :)
Post a Comment