Here are all the photos from the 4th. I wasn't able to upload them sooner since we left for AZ on the 5th. Lately I've been a little camera happy so I took like a million pictures. Here ya go!
We started the day with a parade, not watching it, but being in it. The girls were SO excited! They were telling everyone they came in contact with. It was really cute. But we did have to start the day really early, like I was up at 4 am and had to get the girlies up by 5 am.

This is most of the walking crew.
.JPG)
We let each girl pick who they would be in the parade.
.JPG)
Jasamine and Aladdin. Yes it was pretty much a Disney parade.
.JPG)
Hailey was a beautiful fairy.
.JPG)
So was Splashey
.JPG)
Addy was Dorthy
.JPG)
These are her ruby slippers
.JPG)
Kaitlyn wanted to be a parrott. Iago from Aladdin, but they only had an orange outfit. It worked.
.JPG)
All the villians in the parade. I looked the best though.
.JPG)
After zee parade. The girls were pretty tired.
.JPG)
Poor Splash! You can't tell in this photo but she is having a nasty allergic reaction. We rode in someones truck for a few minutes and they own a dog, well, she doesn't do so well around dogs. But she was a trooper during the parade! Ash was the ONLY one who walked the entire route 2 1/2 miles! She was even hit by the VW bus. That was pretty funny. Don't worry she was totally fine!
.JPG)
I had to wear heals as part of my costume. This is what my poor foot looked like. It still hasn't healed all the way.

It's almost time for the FIREWORKS! Yes, I'm way too cheap to pay for actual tickets to go into the stadium and besides I love our seats outside.
2 comments:
This is not considered an update!!
Now that is an update! phew!! I think I looked at the blog while you were updating so nothing had come up yet.
Post a Comment