Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Owning a home can be so FREAKIN expensive!
So we are trying to finish our basement. Actually we have been in the process since Thanksgiving. And no, we are NOT doing the work ourselves. We stopped because we were going to move but since that isn't happening we have resumed construction. Well, my grandpa and dad are working on the electrical but they ran into a slight problem, so we called a few companies to take a look. This is when life sucks! We need to put a new pannel in for the basement. Ok that is understandable. But the amp on the outside of our home is too small for even the currents box let alone an additional one. We even have some wire casing that has melted. So for $3000 (or so) we get to upgrade our system. I just love life. All because I wanted to finish the basement. What was I thinking?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
bummer!!!
Hey good to hear from ya! and too bad we couldn't help with the electrical while we lived there! speaking of living there, when are you coming to az? I know I've asked you a zillion times but I want to make sure you make time for us! :)
--Julie
Things that go wrong with the big every day necessities are the worst! is house, car, fridge etc. . . So good luck! I might be comming to UT in late Aug, and would love to see you. I'll let you know for sure!
--Julie
Post a Comment