Established 1999
I know I already said it, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLY! Looks like you guys partied hardy! Also that bra your wearing is amazing! :)*Oh and by the way, I'm pretty offended that I'm not cool enough to be included on your friends list! :(
I tried calling you but you didn't answer!! Your card is in the mail!
umm... I don't want to say this on your blog but...... in the picture where you are sitting on stew's lap..... your boobs look huge!!
p.s. you can delete that comment after you read it if you want
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I know I already said it, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLY! Looks like you guys partied hardy! Also that bra your wearing is amazing! :)
*Oh and by the way, I'm pretty offended that I'm not cool enough to be included on your friends list! :(
I tried calling you but you didn't answer!! Your card is in the mail!
umm... I don't want to say this on your blog but...... in the picture where you are sitting on stew's lap..... your boobs look huge!!
p.s. you can delete that comment after you read it if you want
Post a Comment