Monday, July 28, 2008

Birthday Details

So, I haven't had a chance to give all the details of my special day. Sorry, I've been crazy busy. But who isn't?

Anyway, I had to work a parade that morning, I know happy birthday to me. But hey I made $30 right? So that meant I had to get up at 6 so I could do my make-up and hair and most importantly shave my legs! Luckly the parade was over sooner than expected and I made it home around 11:30. Which was good because I really needed to take a shower because Stewart was sending my to Massage Envy at 1. Hence the important reason to shave my legs! Too bad I can't get a massage every day.

Once that was over we had about 2 hours to kill before the fam-damn-lee came for dinner. Ya-da-ya-da-ya-da. Then for my final present from Stew I was sent on a scavenger hunt. It was way cute! They put A LOT of effort into it! But it led me to my own Ipod! I was so excited!!!! My family gave me shirts, the new 'Twilight' book, cash, an electric pencil sharpener (I really wanted one! Seriously), scrapbook tools, a new dress, and a movie date with Stew, babysitting included. After that we went to the Cul-de-Sac of fire. A neighborhood tradition. That is when the Men become boys again. And yes! We lit off plenty of Wyoming legal fireworks.

So that was my day. Almost minute by minute! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

2 comments:

Van Cott Family said...

Happy birthday dude! How do you get a parade gig anyway! sounds like easy money. You look fabulous for almost 30 :) Way to go! Luck hubby.
--Julie

The VIPs said...

I seriously doubt that by reading about your great day that I enjoyed it as much as you did. : ) Sounds like you had a ton of fun!