First off I must beg for forgivness from my amazing Mother-in-law, Laurie. She asked me over a week ago to post pictures of Hailey in her new Tink out fit. After all that was her present to Piglet.....
She has many more accessories, 2 crowns (one crown thing and one flowery headband), shoes, a wand, tights, and light up wings. I will need to take more pictures of her wearing them all.
She wears this outfit everyday! No joking! Sometimes I wonder why I even get her dressed in the morning.






2 comments:
Princess Hailey, you look positively magically beautiful. And Kaitlyn and Hailey, your earings are just lovely. I love you all soo much. Have fun playing in the new snow. Hailey, you might need to put some warm clothes on under the "tink" outfit.
Pretty Cute Tinker Bell Outfit....you have on, Hailey-Girl!
I bet you didn't know that Heavenly Father gives ALL Tinker Bells ..... "Magical Powers" and helps them achieve every "DREAM" they have. You Go Girl! .... I mean, Tink!
Love the Stuffins Out of YOU!
Aunt Candice H.
Post a Comment