My little sister, Jamie, works in the Albertson's bakery so she was able to hook me up with a edible picture of the Enchanted character. I made the cake but she decorated it. Isn't she good?
Do you think she has enough presents?
Hailey really wanted this present for Christmas. As she called it, "I want the barbie that ice skates and you make ice cream with it" I had a really hard time finding out what in the heck that was. It is a Bratz toy (which I TOTALLY HATE) that skii's and the snow lodge has parts that you can make ice cream with it. I refused to pay $50 for the toy. But she was really bummed when she didn't get it for Christmas. Well, I found it on sale at Target for 75% off. So it only cost $12.00 - I can do that even if I hate the toy. She was SO excited!!!!
She was so excited for her cake!






2 comments:
I love the cakes! Stewart is hilarious. What a great idea to serve that up to your dad. Wish I could have been there for that one!
your sis. is so cute! I can't believe it, I am tempted to sound like and old lady and say "I remember when she was just a little girl!" But I do! Awesome cake, Seth's b-day is March 4th and I am going to try my hand at an awesome cake, it will be nothing compared, but that is something I am trying not to do anyway! (compare) :) much less depressing that way!
Wish me luck!
--Julie
Post a Comment