Thursday, July 8, 2010

Gymnastics

So, Piggy is getting really good at gymnastics. I wish she would stop growing up. She is currently in level 2 and is going to try and advance into level 3 this month so cross your fingers (or not because it will just cost more).

Not too fond of this coach :(



Hailey is WAY to comfortable on the balance beams!! You should have seen her. I had to pick my jaw up off the floor after seeing her routine. I didn't realize she was so good. I'll try and post her videos of each event. It wasn't a competition, just a exibhition meet.



Floor routine. Nothing too fancy but it everyone had the same music and it was this REALLY annoying crap.



Learning the basics for the vault. She is just so Dang Cute!!!!



This is Piggy's cheering section. Yay.

1 comment:

McRae Family said...

I seriously wish we lived closer so I could make it to these kind of things...sad face!