Monday, October 12, 2009

The Big Day!

Kaitlyn was so excited but nervous too. She did get to wear 3 different dresses though.
The dress over.
The dress she got baptized in, which was the same dress I was baptised in back in the day.

She is so cute!
And the dress for after.




4 comments:

hknight said...

Congrats Kaitlyn on your big day!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I'm so glad I forced you to post these! They are so cute and I can't beloieve how big they all are!! uuugggg.... I'm so old now!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

P.S. I lied, my blog book is 300 pages, not 400. sorry!

McRae Family said...

Dude, I haven't been on your blog in so long!!! I think its been since you went private cuz it wasn't saying that you updated so I never looked...my bad! I know no though so now I can stalk you again. And I'm still waiting for your recipes!