Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Best Birthday Party Ever. What Can I Say, I'm The Coolest Mom In The World!

I don't mean to boast or anything, well actually I do. But The twins had a stellar birthday party! The best party I've ever thrown. I feel confident that I'll never live up to this. It was suprisingly not a ton of work, for me anyway.
Jamie made the cake. I was supposed to help her but I would just have ruined it. It looked better with out my help. It only took 3 hours to make too. Missy arranged the costumes and the girl who played Belle. Had I payed retail price for the costume rentals it would have cost me almost $200. I believe the cake would have cost me about $45. I'm lucky I have the hook-ups! I will owe my sisters for some time. It was worth it though, the girls had a blast.
Ash and Add were told that the REAL princesses from Disneyland were coming to their party. I was suprised at how many of the little girls wanted NOTHING to do with the Princesses. They were scared to death. It was pretty funny.
I had tons of help. Thanks Teddi for taking all the pictures and Jamie for helping with the activities. And a HUGE thank you to Steven for being man enough to dress up as Prince Charming! Even though Stewart made fun of you, your neices will remember that forever (as well as everyone on face book)

4 comments:

McRae Family said...

I'm so sad that I couldn't be there for that, it looks like it was tons of fun. I can't believe they are 4! These pictures make me miss you guys even more! Hopefully we can get up there one of these days.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I saw the pics on facebook and was loving it. When we have kids, I will have to hire you to come plan our parties. way to go! They all look so cute!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I saw the pics on facebook and was loving it. When we have kids, I will have to hire you to come plan our parties. way to go! They all look so cute!

The VIPs said...

looks like an awesome party Robyn!