If you are interested in reading the comments on each photo, just put your curser on the photo. Weird huh?
Anyway......this is our first full day of our vacation!! Stewart was so excited and wanted to go to Disneyland right away. But being the mean person that I am I told him he had to wait until Monday. So instead we went to Knott's Berry Farm. It was fun. It gave the girls a warm up for Disneyland. It was nice to be able to spend more time with Grandma Laurie and Aunt Jennifer. It was such an awesome week! I love going through these photos! And for Jennifer's information I only took about 300 pictures, not 500.








2 comments:
are you sure about that?!?!?!? soo cute! keep em' coming
I on the other hand did not take pics so i ripped them off your blog!! heheheh! Post Disneyland so i can rip those off too!!
Post a Comment