Friday, May 23, 2008

DisneyLand day 2

The second day we met up with our friends, the Von Pingle family! For the first time in my life, I coordinated a vacation with a friend. It was a lot of fun. Teddi added me to her 'account' so that I could enjoy the benifits as well. That included 2 free stroller rentals each day and I private meet-n-greet with a disney character with a free 5x7. I was really suprised when addy went up to Chip and Dale! I was completely shocked!! We had a total blast. The Von Pingles introduced us to a few new attractions that I have never given the time of day, they included: Turtle Talk with Crush and the 3D movie It's Tough to Be A Bug. They were really cute and I am pretty sure we will be adding those to our regular attractions.

No comments: