We had green eggs, green pancakes, green orange juice, and bacon for dinner tonight. All of the food tasted just fine, it just looked funky. Or as the kids called it 'booger food'. Leave it to the kids!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
thank you!!! It's about time!! I can't go that long without a niece fix!! they all look soooooo cute.... it makes me want to cut all of my hair off. You need to post pictures of all of your hard work you have been up to..... the flooring and what not. Did you end up going with Kolter?
And I need a "grand daughter fix"! Kaitlyn, you look all grown up and adorable, Hailey, you look like you are so grown up and adorable too. And Ashley and Addison, you are precious. All of my little princeses are getting too big. I love you all. See you soon. Grandma Laurie
I love the girls hair they all look SO cute! I thought about doing a green dinner but I just didn't do it!
Post a Comment