I have been dreading this day since we moved into this house. But this is totally my fault. I moved the gate in front of the fire place last night so I could get my feet closer the the warmth and I forgot to put it back this morning. And when I turned it on I didn't even notice that the gate wasn't in its place. Well, Ashley touched the glass on the fire place. Luckly she didn't get burned to badly but she has several blisters. You can't see them on the pictures. They are worse than that. But she has been a trooper! I didn't even know she had burned her hand for almost 10 minutes. She complained a little bit but not enough that it raised an alarm. I had no idea what she was talking about. When I finally looked at her hand I felt horrible! I tried to put it in some cold water but she wouldn't let me and she would just clap her hands and say that it hurt. I tried to tell her that it would hurt less if she would stop slapping her hands together! Kids never listen. When I came home from church she said it doesn't hurt anymore. She wont even let me put burn cream on it. I know it hurts a little, but it hasn't slowed her down!
I am just glad that we haven't had any problems up till this point. The other girls have seen Ashley's hand and I don't think anyone else will be touching it from here on out.






2 comments:
geez, are you already abusing my children!?!?!?!? I can't believe it. P.S. love the bedding and the paint! It looks so cute! I still need to come up and see the whole thing together.
I love the little baby earrings. They are so grown up, and so brave. Poor Ashley. Give her a kiss and tell Addy I am sorry she inherited her father's ability to tantrum I love you all. Grandma L
Post a Comment