Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas Morning!

We made the kids wait in our bedroom until the camera and video camera were ready. Arn't we mean parents? Stewart and I thought that the kids were going to wake up super early but they gave us a Christmas present and let us sleep in until 6:40. Not going to complain about that.



Addy threw a tantrum, but does that suprise anyone?
"I wanna see the presents!"

Santa has finally come to our house!


Santa even left his hat. I'm sure it was a total accident and that he had cold ears the rest of the night, but the girls were so excited! They were telling everyone they knew that Santa accidentally left his hat at our house. Kaitlyn thinks it must have fallen off when he bent over to put the presents under the tree.

"I'm wearing Santa's hat!"


It's finally time to open their presents from Santa. We made them go through their Christmas socks first. They all got a movie, a pony, an orange (big suprise), and some candy.


Kaitlyn got Tinker Bell bedding



Hailey got Enchanted bedding. Even though we hadn't seen the movie yet. She was totally in love with it.


Ashley got pink dragonfly bedding.
Addy got purple dragonfly bedding.


Kaitlyn was so excited to give daddy this BYU shirt.
For some reason I didn't take any more pictures. Crazy huh? But I got bedding too! It was the year for bedding at our house. Stewart got work shirts and work pants plus a few extra every day shirts. Kaitlyn and Hailey gave each of the babies a shirt with sparkles on the front. And Ash and Addy gave Kaitlyn and Hailey music boxes, a Tinker Bell music box and a Princess music box. The final gift from Mom and Dad was The Littlest Pet Shop. Each child got their own toy and they we gave them a Littlest Pet Shop play house thingy, for them to share.
We then started to pack up and made the rounds here in Utah and at about 4pm we got in the car and began our trip to AZ. I didn't mind leaving on Christmas day except the fact that every restaurant we stopped at was closed. The kids were so dang hungry by the time we found a Denny's open in Page. There was an hour and a half wait so we decided to eat and stop for the night. What a Christmas!

No comments: