Friday, December 7, 2007

Cedar City- just a little late



We spent A LOT of time in the pool! Actually, most of it was spent in the hot tub. The routine was: sit in hot tub for 10 minutes, turn on bubbles for 5 minutes, get in the 'cold' pool for 5 minutes, return to hot tub and start over. I just love getting out of a nice warm hot tub to jump in a cold pool every 15 minutes or so!


I couldn't have done the 'pool' thing had the kids not had life jackets on. That was a life saver! Not that anyone came close to drowing or anything. Ashley just had a tendency to sneak out of the hot tub when I while I would be playing with Addy. And yes, she would jump right into the deep end. Not that it matters, the entire pool is the deep end for Ashley.






These next few pictures show how fearless they are! Check Ashley's jumps.

We were in the water so much I had to put my foot down and wouldn't let them get in the pool on the last day. Ashley had raw spots on her arms, right where the 'tire ring' would rub on her under arms. And Kaitlyn had raw spots under her armpits from her life jacket. They hurt bad enough that soap burned. But while they were in the pool they didn't even notice it. Kids.

2 comments:

Van Cott Family said...

Looks like fun! but what were you doing in cedar city? and where did you stay, dave and I are headed that way in a week! --Julie

Anonymous said...

I am afraid Ashley is her father's child when it comes to fearless in the deep end of a swimming pool. Robyn, thanks for posting these, it made a wonderful start to my day. They just make me smile.