I can't believe it's that time again! Our first event was tonight. We had the Douglas & Janice Kapp Perry perform. It was a really good way to start the week! Just over 600 people came to the event. Not to shabby.
Costco donated over $100 worth in gifts, Rumbi Island Grill donated 4 free meals, La Villa Salon donated shampoo and hair spray, and a local scrapbook store donated some Christmas cards.
It's not that often I get flowers, so it was a nice surprise when I was presented with this. Me and 2 other ladies have been in charge of this whole event. They also received a bouquet of flowers.
If your interested in seeing what else we have lined up check out http://www.lehicity.com/ Tuesday is our next big night. The Lt. Governor is coming to hand out a few awards. The awards are usually handed out at the Governor's mansion, but we get to be a part of it this year.
I made my debut in the local paper. If your interested in reading my LAME comments go to http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/243507/16/ I know I didn't say, "oh my goodness" I swear I don't talk like that. Do I?






2 comments:
Robyn,
Yeah, you are officially "in print". And you look beautiful. Sounds like last night was a great success, 600 people on a Sunday night is really something. You have worked your rear off for this, so now enjoy it. I would love one of the Roller Mills baskets. Someone is very lucky.
good job! I am so proud of you!! I have a friend that just keeps raving about that Tai pan stor you guys have so I am thinking I am going to have to make a trip up there and do some shopping!!
Post a Comment